Reasons for a mandatory valuation are (inter alia)
- the transfer of real estate or shares in corporations or interest in partnerships to the next generation or trusts,
- the acquisition of assets by way of death (heirship, bequest, statuary share in an estate),
- hidden contributions of assets to corporations,
- exit tax based on departures to states of the EU or EEA or to third countries,
- the termination of business operations,
- withdrawals and contributions of assets to businses or private assets,
- the transfer of functions to nondomestic areas,
- reorganizations of companies.
Moreover, our tax advice in conjunction with the valuation of assets also includes the filing of the underlying tax declarations. If necessary, the documentation of our valuation takes place by means of a valuation report to avoid expensive requests for further data by the tax authorities and therefore ensure a cost efficient tax compliance for the client.