Real estate investments are the second largest asset class after business assets and for many people a financial protection. Thus, tax consulting includes much more than just the gathering of data to prepare the annual tax return.
To meet these requirements, we give special advice from an economic and tax planning perspective. Overall, our services include:
- choosing the most tax efficient structure depending on your individual investment decisions,
- optimizing the annual depreciation of the building,
- adapting the financing according to your individual needs,
- avoiding the classification as professional real estate seller,
- benefitting from tax free step-up in basis due to the restructuring of your real estate investments,
- minimizing real estate transfer tax exposure,
- benefitting from Value Added Tax (VAT) options,
- gift and inheritance tax effienct transfer of real estate to the next generation,
- postponing capital gains due to use of tax-free reserves (reinvestment clause).