Our employees have gained many years of practical experience and secure their up-to-date knowledge with regular training.
We worked in various medium-sized tax consulting companies and as in-house consultants for several international corporate groups in responsible positions. In doing so, we actively advised family businesses on tax issues, such as corporate succession / inheritance tax or on the optimization and defense of group-internal transfer prices.
We are well connected with various tax associations as a member:
- Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Association for the Advancement of Accounting, Business Taxation and Auditing at the University of Hohenheim e.V.
We contribute to the formation of opinions in teaching and practice through specialist publications and specialist lectures:
- Transfer of capital losses to the next generation due to sec. 23 EStG a.F. (DStR, 2012, p. 2582)
- Tax-optimized restructuring of asset management within partnerships for inheritance tax purposes (ZEV, 2011, p. 618)
- Family splitting according to the StVereinfG 2011 – a gift and income tax benefit analysis of different types of assets (FR, 2011, p. 937)
- Permanent Establishment – Basic Questions and Current Developments (DStZ, 2009, p. 834)
- Various lectures and teaching activities, on request also in-house training with our clients.
Our experience and our commitment are to your benefit.